French Exterior Double Doors
Out swing double French doors for mobile homes give your home a fresh, new look. Not only will these mobile home exterior double doors increase the value of your home, but they are also energy efficient. Don't waste your hard-earned money by pumping it out into a home with energy-inefficient doors.
These manufactured home French doors resist dents and scratches, retaining a look of newness for years to come. You don't have to worry about whether they will last through heavy use or extreme weather. These mobile home French doors can withstand winds greater than 140 MPH, making them suitable for places with the most extreme conditions.
Weather stripping and double seals help keep cold air and moisture out. Both of the doors open outward, with the primary door having a deadbolt and latch for greater convenience.
If you’re looking for French patio doors for trailers, buy this beautiful and long-lasting set from Mobile Home Parts Depot.
- Add value and beauty to the home with Double French Doors.
- Dent and Scratch Resistant
- Withstands Winds In Excess of 140 MPH
- Double Seal
- Folded Steel Edge With Weather Stripping
- Protects Against Air, Light & Water
- Factory Installed Swivel Latch Bolt
- Highly Energy Efficient R-Values
- These are part of the Series 400 Exterior Doors.
- Please select LH (left hand) or RH (right hand) above for which side the dead bolt & knob is located (as looked from the outside)
- Both Doors Open Out (main primary door has knob & deadbolt other opens via latches when primary door is opened)