Elixir 200 Blank White Exterior Door
A good swing-out exterior rear mobile home door that uses technology tested, tried, and true since 1948 is a perfect addition to your mobile home. The painted galvanized steel on this white blank mobile home back door not only provides stability, but helps keep your house more secure. A heavy-duty aluminum frame gives the door the foundation that it needs. You'll appreciate the folded edge that makes it easier to keep the elements from getting past this white exterior door for mobile homes.
Extra security offers good reason to choose this exterior door, which comes equipped for a deadbolt. Some of the extra accessories available include a threshold, swivel lock bolt, chain, and drip cap. If you prefer, you can also request a knocker-viewer and a deadbolt.
If you’re looking for a white mobile home exterior door for sale online, shop with Mobile Home Parts Depot. Our mobile home exterior door replacements are made with the highest quality materials and are built to last.
- Series 200 manufactured home doors have been a staple in the manufactured housing industry since 1948.
- Series 200 doors are constructed from painted galvanized steel and then attached to a heavy-duty aluminum frame ensuring stability as well as safety and security.
- The folded edge blocks air, light, and water.
- Other features include highly energy efficient polyurethane foam insulation with high R-Values, adjustable striker plates, and both the frame and the door are dead bolt prepped.
- In addition, the Series 200 features weatherstripping on the door frame and door core creating a double seal.
- Four additional options also come with the Series 200: swivel lock bolt, a threshold, a drip cap, and a chain.
- Other hardware items such as a dead bolt and knocker-viewer are also available upon request.